Thursday, October 8, 2009

a suit made of pubic hair

santa claus' diary entry n.78

October13th 2009,

Dear diary,
                thanks for the cookies you left me last year. chocolate is my favorite you do know.
well pumpkin pie flavored is mine. they don't make that i know yea,





















"this is stupid"























" i hate shitblog"






















uncoiling and soiling
toileting loyally
to all my brother and sisters
who know how to potty
and all the others
who thought us naughty
come and sit,
on my lap
if you'd like
and browse
every bit
of crap
my blog
does house
please,
i will shake your hand
or scratch your back
i will join your band
and lay down a track
unloosen your gland
and be an author today
leave me your email
accept my request
you wont go to jail
its not incest

No comments:

Post a Comment