Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh yessss, it is all quite bold and artistic, grimly optimistic and bisquick spills cleaned up by heating to 410 for sixteen and choochoochewing down, poking into and ffffblowing up oh what fun here on my face today, on my sticky face, on my sticky messy face, oh what a Fun this one was. Yes That was a fun one.... Yes! But the kneejerk was, you see it came from, you Need that glazed doughnut, you Need it' and it needs you and you know it, in your heart of hearts into which you as you are as you who faces life would be dazzled away to behold.

1 comment:

  1. God grant me the glazed donut and the doughnut and the misspelled and the misshapen and the holes and wholes within holes making Glazed shhhhhhhhGlazed ratchet swing your sticky face gimme tennis elbow and writer's knee and sucker's bet and ten more Glazed where is my lattice? are you the lattice?

    ReplyDelete