Thursday, October 15, 2009

Habits? Well sure, I have few bad habits, I mean, doesn't everyone? I mean, nobody's perfect amiwrite? I mean, I'm only human right? We were all born sinners right? I mean, it's not like I'm going out there trying to do wrong or to hurt anyone, I'm not going out of my way to cause unhappiness, I mean, it's not like I can do anything about the problems of the whole damned hungry world, I mean come on I am only one person right? Come on this is Texas, you know? Anyway, what do you think, like I don't have problems of my own? What am I supposed to stop at every drooping flower I see and tell it everything will be okay? FAgetabout it! If everyone did that then nothing would ever get done around here, around this stinkin' dump. And believe me you pinhead, I got alotta get done. Yeah, that's right I get shit done dammit, I ain't got time to sit around patting the backs and givin googgly eyes to every pop-costumed hairswoop-hidin-behind insecure little shit in this jaded day-care of a town. I got shit to do, kapishe? I mean come on, of course it's not like I'm going out of my way to hurt these fucks, I have other shit to do, why should I even go out of my way? As a matter of fact, why don't you just get the fuck out of my way you little fucker, I have shit to do. You shit.

2 comments: