Monday, October 26, 2009

Give Me Ultimatums or Give Me Death

Ten times I swear to God I’ll burn this house right down right down I’ll turn this mess into the biggest tent-fuck you’ve ever witnessed yes Sir. Then I’ll pull down my sunshades and my sunblock over my nipples and the last Sunday I seen before I started worshipping sex, coincidence, and a fine flapjack breakfast. If those neighbors don’t quiet down I’ll burn their goddamn car into the ground like that couple whose vehicle was hit by the loose-swinging powerline, the electric cable in the electric storm whose sheer electric content melted the goddamn car straight into the goddamn ground, rubber puddles around the island. True story. That’s what I’ll do. The last time I made a threat like this is was the idlest damn thing you’ve ever heard but the time before that I did it and they didn’t even see me do it and their goddamn yellow tape couldn’t keep me out and their goddamn red tape kept me from ever getting involved after the thing already happened I swear it. I’ll ruin you. I’ll ruin you. Do you see? You were made a fool of.

No comments:

Post a Comment