Friday, November 13, 2009

who flosses anyways

wing of my swing
rib of my ribald
hip of my ship
sum of my absumption
ability of my liability
ration of my adoration
up of my hiccup

mile of my smile
mitten of my smitten
om of my aroma
ew of my jew
pace of my carapace
apple of my dapple
cap of my capacious
spoon of my spoonerism
and poon of my spoon,of course
science of my nescience
sigh of their being anything scientific to study


pound of my propound
bit of my probity
tic of my gesticulate
lent of my repellent
vine of my devine

lid of my stolid
arch of my March
comb of my coxcomb
egg of my legging
ebb of my webbster

etch of my kvetch
Ono of my sonority
latitude of my platitude
audability of my laudability
chant of my penchant

aint of my paint
ux of my crux
quil of my tranquil
pea of my peace

and pod of my i-pod
yes of my yes,please
lease of my please
arrow of my marrow
art of my heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment