Thursday, November 5, 2009

prelude to a moment

not on the toilet but in the lab damnit i need to shit i scream inside my head nobody hears that but they fuckin sure hear my stomach mouthin off jewish rubbish like it's dj tiesto's latest moog or something. tiny little brown babies are being held hostage inside of me right now. their is a turd inside of everyone. let it out today. join me. well i can't right now, god damnit. well, fuck. shit. im waiting here with a turd beggin, pleadin for freedom, a breath of fresh air. beggin for a new life in the sewer or maybe eventually the ocean, could make freinds with an octopus and admire shimmery bedrock and he could finally smoke all the seaweed hes been itchin for. I could let this turd out on parole...(to be continued)it's time to go! your almost here! three cheers for shit! to Haydn! to Mozart! to going cam mo! to glory to god ! seat, until we meet again i can assure you is what my ass just whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment