Monday, January 4, 2010

I can see all of Bourbon Street

Brazing. Abrazed, grazed just, close shave indeed, close call, calling on a date, a date with an angel, a date with destiny.

Destiny's Child, amazing. Amazed, crazed I, the thoughts I might need, keeping them close, too close to call, more like an instinct, instinct to drill, instinct to kill.

How thrilling. Thrilled, I'm sure, shmarmy carbs, Carrie draws on her aunt's curtains, long indigo cees on the old dyke's drapes, spiteful lakes invaded by mireful drakes, new changes to pace the old family face.

Lazy. Zero-scaped the person-fake, he built it gradually up over time, more a practice of
patience than of prose, so stumbled when he felt like it was time he should be standing up, not noticing once standing up that he should maybe now be something other places, better with faces than names, but you all look the same, he wouldn't bother insist, but he would still lay a warm hand on your wrist.

This time. It must all be about timing. Forgiving himself in a reasonable plane, the feeling of separation was not going to wane any further it seemed "So why would I need to just take this, smoggy feeling like a bump on a log any longer just where the fucks are my rogering coal lighters this time."

If anyone finds this you must be far luckier than me. My name is Kevin and you can't know the shit i've seen. We're talking fucked up shit bro, real stone cold motherfucker shit fuckin 'Eh' bro. This kind of shit changes you bro, in a bad way, in a hard way bro, this is how i grew up now bro, no kind of going back bro, you can't change the way you is bro, we born and we grow up how we grow up bro, ain't no second chance I'm telling you bro. I'm Tellin you bro.
You ain't Seen some fucked up shit like I've seen bro. Shit made me scissor cut off all my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment